Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three Things Thursday


I totally missed it last week, but I'm back this week with THREE (3) random things for 3 Things Thursday:

1. INXS rocks. In 1987, I became INXS' biggest fan, a self-claimed title that lasted until at least 1994. On my way to work yesterday, I listened to INXS' greatest hits. MAN, I forgot how awesome that band was.
Most of my favorite INXS songs were ones not released or unknown, like Stairs - awesome song! I will be adding Suicide Blonde to my 1/2 Marathon playlist (which is the topic of #2, so read on).


2. I'm working on a list of songs for my 1/2 marathon playlist. I'm going to load up the iPod with at least 2+ hours of songs that I will not listen to UNTIL my 1/2 marathon. I've been jotting down songs and artists as they pop into my head and will download everything I need on April 1 (just 1 day before the 1/2). Thanks to my Mom-in-Law for the iTunes giftcard from Christmas (yes, I'm saving it till April). I am totally open to suggestions, so PLEASE let me know what song(s) push you during a run.

3. I've got a bad case of cabin fever. I was pretty good with last year's winter season, but there's just something about 2011 that's killin' me. I have been shopping online (b/c I can't actually get anywhere) for bathing suits and vacation destinations - if that doesn't scream "GET HERE SPRING," I don't know what does. Punxy Phil is promising an early spring - that little rodent better deliver....

And while everyone else is watching the Steelers bring home #7, I'll probably hopefully be icing down my legs after a Sunday long(er) run. I'm already finding it hard to fit the runs (and I don't mean diarrhea) into my schedule this week - hope I can score that LR by week's end :)

That's all folks!

No comments: