Week 6 - done! Wow! Can't believe I'm just about 1/2-way there. Ha, ha - 1/2 way to the 1/2!
I think I had a great week -
accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish.
Monday - Run 5.02 miles in 47:06 minutes.
Tuesday - Run 1.0 miles in 9:13 + Ab/Arm work for 40:00
Wednesday - Run 6.2 miles in 60:00
Thursday - Run 2.01 miles in 19:10 + Ab/Arm work for 15:00 - ( I felt kinda directionless this day - everything was so random with little commitment - I should've just rested, but I felt like I needed to do 'something')
Friday - Run 10.10 miles in 1:39:07 (that's 1 hours, 39 minutes, 7 seconds - yeah, a tad proud of that)
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Run 4.0 miles in 36:50
TOTAL MILES for the week: 28.33!!!!! Score!
* Feeling awesome about all the running.
* Stayed well hydrated this week.
* Still didn't make it outside yet - it's coming, I can feel it!
* Calling today to set up a massage!
* Probably going to stay right around the same mileage - I don't think I'll do a 10+ miler this week. I'll probably have my long run close to 10 miles, but next week is the week I'll try to add some additional mileage.
* After this week, I'll be officially a tad more than 1/2-way through my training!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!