Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Time to REFUEL (and vote)!

I'm so excited to announce that I'm a finalist in Refuel with Chocolate Milk!
I applied to be part of Team Refuel and my application was chosen as a finalist!
But now I need help to win the contest - your votes.
You can vote daily between today and September 15, 2011.
How you ask?
Just click HERE and you'll see this picture on the 1st page:


Just click on my picture and then click "Vote for this athlete" (they called me an athlete - yay!)

In the meantime, here are some photos of me with milk+chocolate :)





Thanks! and don't forget to VOTE daily :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Amy! I saw a link to your blog posted by a friend on Facebook. I voted for you! I hope you win!! I'm originally from the Ebensburg area and will be back visiting Sept 6 to Sept 23. Since you run a lot of local races I though you might know if there will be any races in the area during the time I'll be visiting?

I also became an official "runner" a couple years ago and love running in road races. Here's my story: http://johnnieandangela.blogspot.com/2011/07/happiness-is-new-running-shoes.html

Best of luck to you! And keep running strong!!
~Angela

HudkinsFamily said...

Hi Angela: Thanks so much for your comment. I love your blog - beautiful photos :) I'll be 'following'
Off the top of my head, I know of a race on Sept 5 and Sept 24 - doesn't help at all, I realize:)
I always use runningintheusa.com or active.com to find races locally.
There is one on Sept 17 in Hollidaysburg @ 9am:
http://www.hollidaysburg.org/events

If I find more, I'll email you!
Thanks again for stopping in!

Angela said...

Thank you so much for the running websites and info! Hollidaysburg isn't too far so my dog and I will be running that one! I've been in road race withdrawal since there are very few here in Korea. I would really appreciate it if you email me if you hear of any more! Thanks again!!

HudkinsFamily said...

You bet!