Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bootie Buster? I'm IN!

It's been a while since I posted - nothing amazing to report :)
I haven't been totally motivated recently - it could be lack of direction - I'm just not sure where to put my efforts. I don't have any races on the horizon.
While reading a fellow blogger's post today, I stumbled upon this opportunity that might just give me the direction that I need to turn nothingness into awesomeness!
It's called the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge 2011 . The goal is to earn points by exercising and eating well over the holiday season (November 19 - January 6). What a great idea - this is perfect for me! Because you earn points by tracking your progress, I will be posting more often and what I've been up to (yet again, more motivation for me to get my butt into gear).

No comments: